Mayfly Navy Bib Shorts
Givelo Mayfly compression bib shorts are for riders who wish to maximize comfort or regularly ride 4+ hours. Built for full day rides, these compressive, long distance bib shorts offer exceptional sweat wicking, ultralight straps, a drop tail with racerback magnet feature and an Italian 7+ hour pad.
- Main body seamless fabric with optimal stretch and recovery.
- Anti-pilling and abrasion resistant.
- Seamless finish near the cuffs with internal silicone grip.
- Highly breathable and able to wick away large quantities of moisture.
- Ultralight, laser cut suspenders.
- Open rear panel for increased breathability on your back.
- Reflective details for greater visibility.
- UPF50+ sun protection factor.
- Ultra-high-density Elastic Interface®️ Comp HP chamois.
- Durable and sturdy stitching.
- Ergonomic design with the minimal seams.
Get it in 2-7 business days. Free shipping on $70+. Always duty free.
Free shipping on orders over $70
We can ship to USA and Canada.
Your order ships duty Free
Free Exchanges & Returns
If the size doesn't fit you perfectly or if you simply changed your mind you're able to exchange or return the item for free within the USA & Canada.
FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Not the right size or colour? No problem! Initiate a free return or exchange within USA & Canada here.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
Every product we carry comes with a full manufacturer warranty, 21 Stages Cycling support and a policy to repair clothing should you crash and tear your clothing.
Ride with a reimagined distinctly Colombian aesthetic crafted by Givelo, one of the most vibrant cycling apparel brands to make their way onto the world stage from Colombia.
Born out of Medellín, Colombia in 2017, Givelo started and maintains one clear idea; never stay still, always assume that you can do better, and apply technologies in the world around you. This is core to Givelo's internal philosophy – the Don’t Settle culture - but also pays tribute to their rapid rise in the world of cycling clothing. For those that don’t know much about Medellín, it is a hive of entrepreneurs and cycling fanatics, making it a melting pot of innovation and pure grit to do big things on the world stage.
Shop our sale - In addition to on sale items
No code required at checkout.