Essentials Aero Blue Steel Jersey
The Givelo Essentials Aero cycling jersey was created to honour the fundamentalist cyclist, a cyclist that takes a strict and literal meaning to how they ride. This jersey does away with with everything but the essential features of a premium jersey and through advanced textile engineering ensures maximum performance and a second skin feeling.
- Italian ultra-lightweight raw-edge OEKO-TEX certified fabric
- Raglan sleeve design for improved comfort around the shoulders
- Reduced length to avoid bunching in the cycling position
- Excellent moisture-wicking capabilities to improve body temperature regulation
- Tonal zipper with automatic cam-lock function
- French reflective-elastic edging on rear pockets for increased visibility
- Elastic hem with internal silicone grip
- Ultra-fast wicking technology
- UPF50+ sun protection
Get it in 2-7 business days. Free shipping on $70+. Always duty free.
Free shipping on orders over $70
We can ship to USA and Canada.
Your order ships duty Free
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Free Exchanges & Returns
If the size doesn't fit you perfectly or if you simply changed your mind you're able to exchange or return the item for free within the USA & Canada.
Warranty & Crash Repair
Every product we carry comes with a full manufacturer warranty, 21 Stages Cycling support and a policy to repair clothing should you crash and tear your clothing.
4 interest free payments with Afterpay or Sezzle
Where It's Made
Givelo products are made in Colombia by Givelo with luxury Italian fabrics.
Pacto carbon products are made in Italy with luxury Italian materials.
Pacto non carbon products and accessories are made in Italy, Spain and Portugal
Obbi products are made in Napoli Italy with luxury Italian materials.