Water Bottle Black Anti-Drip BPA Free
The new Givelo Classic-G 650ml water bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. This production technique prevents bad taste, mold, and staining. Its self-sealing Heart Valve™ delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design allows for quick use when on bike.
- Infusion production technology that shields the bottle material from odour, stains, and mould to keep your water tasing pure.
- Simple hands-free open and close valve: Nothing to turn. 100% leak-proof top locks down for riding or mixing drinks.
- Self-sealing Heart Valve™ delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design.
- Rubber over-moulded on the outside cap for a sure grip.
- Made from easy-to-squeeze LDPE material.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food-grade materials, and it's printed with a non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
- 650ml / 22oz.
Get it in 2-7 business days. Free shipping on $70+. Always duty free.
Free shipping on orders over $70
We can ship to USA and Canada.
Your order ships duty Free
Free Exchanges & Returns
If the size doesn't fit you perfectly or if you simply changed your mind you're able to exchange or return the item for free within the USA & Canada.
FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Not the right size or colour? No problem! Initiate a free return or exchange within USA & Canada here.
Check out our Return Policy for more details.
Every product we carry comes with a full manufacturer warranty, 21 Stages Cycling support and a policy to repair clothing should you crash and tear your clothing.
Ride with a reimagined distinctly Colombian aesthetic crafted by Givelo, one of the most vibrant cycling apparel brands to make their way onto the world stage from Colombia.
Born out of Medellín, Colombia in 2017, Givelo started and maintains one clear idea; never stay still, always assume that you can do better, and apply technologies in the world around you. This is core to Givelo's internal philosophy – the Don’t Settle culture - but also pays tribute to their rapid rise in the world of cycling clothing. For those that don’t know much about Medellín, it is a hive of entrepreneurs and cycling fanatics, making it a melting pot of innovation and pure grit to do big things on the world stage.
Shop our sale - In addition to on sale items
No code required at checkout.