Assioma Duo Power Meter Pedals
Power meter with sensors on both pedals. The best choice to take full advantage of the real dual-sided measurement.
- Install it in seconds
- Easily transferable between bikes
- Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity
- Auto-calibration system
Many power meters calculate power using the estimated average angular velocity per rotation instead of the real Instantaneous Angular Velocity value: this may introduce an additional error of up to 4.5% compared to declared accuracy.
Assioma, instead, thanks to its exclusive IAV Power system and an on-board gyroscope guarantees the same ±1% accuracy with any pedaling style: even with oval chainrings.Features
- Power sensor on both pedals
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 151.5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: racing/road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
Become a better cyclist
Using its gyroscope, Assioma provides advanced metrics to deeply analyze your pedaling.
On top of that, consistent and accurate data will lead you through the most rewarding cycling experience.
Easy to install
Install and transfer your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma supports the advanced metrics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, allow analyzing in details the pedaling technique and how the cyclist’s position on the bike influences performances.IAV Power and Gyroscope
Unlike others, the measurements of Assioma are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg. sprint uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is able to detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, thus giving you the degree of accuracy of ±1% in any situation. Not only in the laboratory.Bluetooth SMART and ANT+
Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.Real dual-sided power data
Assioma DUO provides dual-sided data through real measurements: taken individually on both the left and the right leg; this make it possible to observe with accuracy not only the Total Power, but also the L/R Balance, the Torque Effectiveness (TE), the Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.Accuracy and consistency
Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C. Thanks to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) too.Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling: not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.Package Contents
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal with power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with 2 magnetic connectors
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual
Get it in 10-20 business days. Free shipping on $70+. Always duty free.
Free shipping on orders over $70
We can ship to USA and Canada.
Your order ships duty Free
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Free Exchanges & Returns
All electronics including power meters, are not eligible for return, or exchange.
Every Favero product we carry comes with a full manufacturer warranty.