Hardcore Chain Butter All-Weather 2 oz - 2 Pack
Chain Butter All-Weather is a revolution in "wet" condition bike chain lubes. It stays put longer and protects chains and drivetrain components better than traditional wet lubes. Ours is 100% bio-based, 100% biodegradable, and loaded with space-age nano particles for maximum friction reduction and corrosion resistance.
Rain, Sleet, Snow, & Sun.. Bring them on!
Real Hardcore cyclists ride no matter the weather. In rainy, snowy, or muddy conditions your chain takes a serious beating. With Hardcore Chain Butter All-Weather you can check that off you list of things to be worried about!
Chain Butter All-Weather is a solid at room temperature (think bacon grease). Our "wet" lube stays put longer and protects better than anything you've tried.
Chain Butter All-Weather is ideally suited for coastal climates. Our corrosion inhibiting formula naturally protects against rust. Space-age nano particles are added to further reduce friction in even the most extreme riding conditions.
Chain Butter All-Weather is Perfect for fat bikes, road bikes, BMX bikes, beach cruisers, mountain bikes, and even e-bikes.
Chain Butter All Weather is the most environmentally friendly formula. Our aim is to protect your bike, the environment, and the ears of your riding buddies. And as always, we make our products right here in the USA!
For DRY environments, please Chain Butter DryHow to Use
For Best Results Using Hardcore Chain & Gear Cleaner, thoroughly clean your chain, cassette, crank, and anything else greasy and grimy. Use a brush, toothbrush, or that chain cleaning contraption to scrub the chain and drive train. Allow these parts to completely dry before lubing.Application
- Place bottle of lube in hot water (or otherwise warm location) until the butter completely melts and becomes liquid.
- Chain should be clean, dry, and warm. If chain is cold, use a hair dryer to warm before applying lube.
- Shake Well.
- While backpedaling crank, apply lube liberally to the inside of lower chain. *Applying to an cold chain will limit the ability of the lube to penetrate before becoming solid. Use hair dryer to warm chain and lube as you go.
- Once coated, continue backpedaling running the chain between your fingers to evenly distribute the Butter. Allow the chain to rest until the Butter hardens.
- Using a clean dry cloth, wipe excess lube from chain, chain ring, cassette, and derailleur.
It is normal for some hardened Chain Butter to flake off as you ride. That's why we made this product 100% biodegradable and safe for the environment.
Get it in 2-7 business days. Free shipping on $70+. Always duty free.
Free shipping on orders over $70
We can ship to USA and Canada.
Your order ships duty Free
Free Exchanges & Returns
If the size doesn't fit you perfectly or if you simply changed your mind you're able to exchange or return the item for free within the USA & Canada.
Every product we carry comes with a full manufacturer warranty, 21 Stages Cycling support and a policy to repair clothing should you crash and tear your clothing.